Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm embarassed to do this.....

I am embarassed to do this, but it needs to be done.

In order to receive financial assistance through Action For Autism, we must raise $150 in pledges for each boy.  I would normally just pay it myself (because I don't feel comfortable asking for money), but it will be $450 for all 3 boys.  They have helped pay the boys' co-pays for the in-home ABA and sent Nate and Noah to camp.

If you feel inclined to help, I am attaching the link to the donation page on their website.  When it asks for compaign, choose "Family Fun Walk".  At the bottom in the comments section, please put "Nate, Nick, and Noah Hill".  This way we will receive credit for pledge.

I am eternally grateful for your support be it monetary or emotional.  I could not navigate this adventure without you.........

https://www.afastl.org/index.php?option=com_jdonation&view=donation&Itemid=12

No comments:

Post a Comment