Sunday, June 17, 2012

Do people realize how lucky they are?

Sometimes Facebook depresses me.  Don't get me wrong, I love seeing all the posts and pictures from friends.  However, sometimes it just is hard.  Seeing all the fabulous Prom pictures is hard.  Seeing all the pictures and posts from fabulous vacations is hard.  Do people realize how lucky they are?????

Most people don't plan their day according to how many staff members will be at the house.
Most people can take their kids to a destination more than 4 hours away.....that's my time limit with Noah in a car.  I can only listen to the "oooohhhhh" in a closed space for so long.  I am afraid that if we tried to fly somewhere, we would be removed from the plane.
Most people can still go somewhere with their kids without their spouse.
Most people have a list of summer activities to do with their kids........I'm sure it's a lot longer than mine.
Most people aren't still assisting their 14 year old son in the restroom.  Clean up is still an issue.
Most people don't have to tie their 14 year old son's shoes.

Most people don't realize how lucky they are and how incredibly jealous I am...............

1 comment: