Sunday, March 3, 2013

PJHS

A couple of weeks ago, I visited my previous place of employment.  It was so nice to visit with the friends that I haven't seen in a very long time!

As I was driving home, I realized that these people helped me get through getting Nate's diagnosis and the first 15 months of therapy.  They were so patient as I cried and wondered how we would get through this.  They offered many hugs and words of encouragement.  They listened while I described every therapy and cheered for every bit of progress, no matter how small.  

It was a difficult decision to leave PJHS.  However, working closer to home was best for my kids.  I think of these friends often and hope they know how grateful I am for their support and friendship.  I don't think I would have survived that first year without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment