Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another hoop

A few weeks ago, our DMH case manager decided that to put Nate on the waiting list for the Lopez Waiver (the same one Noah has).  This decision was made due to Nate's increased aggression and his hours being cut by the insurance company (that's a whole other issue).

In order to apply for the Lopez Waiver, I must apply for Medicaid (again) and be denied (again).  Has anyone seen the paperwork??  Why can't they just pull up our telephone number and see that we were already denied once so we sure will be denied again??  This is just ridiculous!  I am so tired of filling out paperwork.

I don't understand why people make things so difficult for some of us who already deal with difficult every day.  How about making things easier?  Just come to the house, watch one of Nate's meltdowns, and make the decision.  Someone must think that I sit around on my ass all day and eat chocolates.  I surly have a lot of free time to fill out a four page application for something that I will be denied.  

I am filling out the paperwork......ugh......

By the way, hula hoops are the only type of hoop I want to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment