Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Would you rather?

At lunch the other day, a coworker posed a question: would you rather be able to raise any one person from the dead or have 3 questions answered? No offense to anyone who has passed on, but I need some questions answered.

1. Why do all three of my kids have autism? I mean really, one wasn't enough? It had to be all three?

2. What caused the autism? Even though they tell me otherwise, I still wonder if something happened during pregnancy to cause this. Did I do something wrong to cause it? Are either Tim or I carrying a gene that passes it on? Could Nick pass it on to his kids?

3. What is going on through Nate and Noah's minds? Tim and I really want to know. Do they know we love them? Do they like or hate the clothes we dress them in? Did Nate have fun at camp? These are some of the things that I don't know about them.

I need another question: Will they find a cure for autism? Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but no other parent should have to sit in the Neurologist's office and hear those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment