Tuesday, November 20, 2012

People in my house

I am often asked how can I handle always having people in my house. Saturday is the only day that staff is not scheduled to be at the house. On any other day, there can be anywhere from 1 to 5 extra people in the house.  My neighbors must think that we throw a lot of parties. 

Yes, it gets crowded. Yes, it gets chaotic. Privacy is a thing of the past.  However, the outcome far outweighs the inconvenience.   

These people have changed our lives.  Nate, Nick, and Noah will live much more productive lives thanks to these people. Because of this, I don't complain about the people in my house. We welcome them into our family.  We happily set another place at the dinner table knowing that the meal I feed them and their salary doesn't begin to equal their worth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment